" To experience the sights, sounds and wonders of Malaysian life, check out the homestay programme at Kampung Sungai Haji Dorani, which exposes visitors to the culture, traditions and Malaysian way of life."
To experience the sights, sounds and wonders of Malaysian life, check out the homestay programme at Kampung Sungai Haji Dorani, which exposes visitors to the culture, traditions and Malaysian way of life.
Located in Selangor, a journey from Kuala Lumpur to Dorani Homestay Village takes about one hour. The homestay programme is a special holiday Package where you have the opportunity to stay with farmers and gain the experience pertaining to farmers' and villagers' unique daily activities such as paddy-planting and batik painting.
As fishing is one of the main activities in this area, one can try their skill at fishing by the paddy fields -- the traditional way. Other main attractions for tourists include fire flies observation and crab hunt at the mangrove swamps that is abound in the village vicinity. For those wanting to savour the laid-back life of the villagers, relax and unwind while feasting the eyes at the beauty of mother nature.
For more exciting stories on the village, enjoy reading Salmah Nur Mohamed's personal experience at Sungai Hj Dorani Homestay.
Homestay Haji Dorani was established in Yatim Basris house, Kampung Parit 2, Sungai Haji Dorani, 45300, Sungai Besar, Selangor, where his house is the Centre Houre-a meeting point. The distance from Shah Alam to this destination is 90 km and 130 km from Kuala Lumpur. There are 30 rooms which some of them are equipped with televisions and fans for visitors' conveniece. Some of the attration places thar can be visited while staying in Dorani Homestay are:
- Honey Mango Platation
- Batik Making
- Bahulu Making
- Banana CHips Making
- Nata de coco
- Day trip
- Start for 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
- Visit Workshop and experience hoe to make cake/chip Banana and visit Nata de coco Factory
- Activities Dye batik Canting, Pounding paddy, Kite Flying and Use hand to Catch Fish Price Rm 65 each (min 40 people)
- 2 days 1 night
- Tea Time, 1x Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Activities Dye Batik Canting, Pounding paddy, Kite Flying and Use Hand to Catch Fish
- Activities Walk at Night at Paddy field
- Visit Workshop and Experience hoe to Sponge Cake / Chip Banans and Nata de coco factory and Mango Garden.
- 3 days 2 night
- Celebration Bunga Manggar, Kompang and Tea time
- 2x Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Activities Dye batik Canting, Pounding Paddy, Fishing or Use Hand to Catch Fish, Kite Flying and Self Activities.
- Activities Walk at Night at Paddy Field
- Visit Workshop and Experience how to make Sponge Cake / Chip Banana and Visit Nata de coco Factory and Mango Garden
- One cultural Dance (Tarian Kuda Kepang)
Photo And House Detail: